Hours: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Competitive (DOE)
Due to our continued success, we are looking for an Architectural Technologist to join our team of experienced Architects, Technicians and Designers.
What we do:
We have built up considerable expertise in the residential sector, with many apartment and housing projects now successfully completed. The scope of work in the residential sector ranges from affordable to luxury developments. Commercial projects including hotels,restaurants, offices, retail parks, warehousing, educational, community and health facilities also feature within the practice profile. The practice is also recognised nationally for its portfolio of major leisure facilities around the UK.
Your role will involve:
- Produce tender and construction documentation, including plans, sections, elevations, details and specifications
- Clear and regular communication with everyone involved on each project
- Occasional travel to project sites around the UK
The Ideal Candidate:
- Due to our commitment to delivering projects to BIM level 2, a detailed knowledge and technical understanding of Building Information Modelling would be highly advantageous
- We use Revit for all projects at detailed design stage, so technical experience in this software is essential
- A thorough knowledge of UK Building Regulations is essential
- Experience of working on large scale multi-million pound projects in the Leisure and Residential sectors
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in an Architectural Practice
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage your time and productivity effectively
- The ability to interpret briefs, work to deadlines and be adaptable whilst working to strict deadlines/budgets
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV, portfolio of work and Covering Letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.